January 20, 2018
LOCATION: Gettysburg College Field House, between W. Lincoln & Broadway Avenues on the College campus
4:30 p.m. Doors open, silent auction bidding on 100’s of items, fishbowl tickets available
5:15 p.m. Buffet chili dinner (BYOB) and live music by The Woebegoners
5:45 p.m. Childcare opens
6:00 p.m. Live Auction begins
Children under 5: free
Purchase 10 tickets to reserve a table.
To purchase tickets, see instructions in Attend.
THREE WAYS TO PARTICIPATE: ATTEND, DONATE, ADVERTISE!
The festive auction, as PGL’s major fundraising activity, is of critical importance to its program. You are invited to participate. Here’s how:
Tickets to the auction include the buffet dinner and childcare for those with young children.
Tickets are available for advance purchase after November 15 or at the door (sorry, no reservations without payment). Due to the popularity of the auction, advance purchase is highly recommended. Choose one of two ways:
- Access the online ticket ordering site, then, on the right-hand side, click on “PGL Auction: Nicaragua Night” and complete the form. Deadline for online ticket orders (will call or pick up at CPS only) is January 17 (subject to change).
- Contact the Center for Public Service at Campus Box 2456, Gettysburg College, Gettysburg, PA 17325, or at 717-337-6490 and submit cash or check for your tickets.
Indicate whether you would like to pick up your tickets at the CPS, receive them by mail, or pick them up the evening of the auction at “Will Call.”
If you purchase 10 tickets and reserve a table, you can indicate whether you prefer to have your table toward the front or back of the room.
UNABLE TO ATTEND THIS YEAR?
No problem. You can donate auction items (see Donate below) or advertise (see Advertise below), or send a financial contribution to:
c/o Center for Public Service
Campus Box 2456
Gettysburg, PA 17325
The Auction 2018 donation submission deadline has now passed. THANK YOU for your generous support. Contact the Auction Committee with any questions.
Getaways, spectacular group dinners, artworks, themed baskets are just a few of the hot items. Begin thinking now about what you can donate. Be creative! Looking for ideas? It’s easy. Consult the 2017 Auction Booklet.
- Donations should be submitted on the form by January 13 for inclusion in the Auction booklet.
- Donations should be received by Monday, January 15 to allow for organization, unless otherwise arranged.
- Donations can be delivered to the Center for Public Service December 4 – January 15, Monday – Friday, 9 am – 4:30 pm. Please note that we will be closed December 22 – January 1.
- The Center for Public Service is located on the Gettysburg College campus, Eddie Plank Gym, second floor, entrance nearest the fountain. Elevator to the second floor available at the ground floor level entrance on the side of the building nearest the fountain.
The Auction 2018 advertising deadline has now passed. THANK YOU for your generous support! Contact the Auction Committee with any questions.
Advertise your business or activity in the 2018 Auction Booklet that is posted on line plus distributed in printed form to 600 auction revelers!
- Choose a one-quarter, half, or full-page and your fee becomes part of the auction income.
- Deadline to submit an advertisement, Friday, January 13. .JPG format is appreciated.
- Design your own ad, or PGL’s advertising coordinator will be happy to design it.
- Submit your request for an ad online.