Saturday, January 21, 2017
LOCATION: Gettysburg College Field House, between W. Lincoln & Broadway Avenues on the College campus
4:30 p.m. Doors open, silent auction bidding on 100’s of items, fishbowl tickets available
5:15 p.m. Buffet chili dinner (BYOB) and live music
5:45 p.m. Childcare opens
6:00 p.m. Live Auction begins
Children under 5: free
Purchase 10 tickets to reserve a table.
To purchase tickets, see instructions in Attend.
The festive auction, as PGL’s major fundraising activity, is of critical importance to its program. You are invited to participate. Here’s how:
Tickets to the auction include the buffet dinner and childcare for those with young children.
Tickets are available for advance purchase or at the door (sorry, no reservations without payment). Due to the popularity of the auction, advance purchase is highly recommended. Choose one of two ways:
- Access the online ticket ordering site, then, on the right-hand side, click on “PGL Auction: Nicaragua Night” and complete the form. Deadline for online ticket orders (will call or pick up at CPS only) is Friday, January 20, 2017.
- Contact the Center for Public Service at Campus Box 2456, Gettysburg College, Gettysburg, PA 17325, or at 717-337-6490 and submit cash or check for your tickets.
Indicate whether you would like to pick up your tickets at the CPS, receive them by mail, or pick them up the evening of the auction at “Will Call.”
If you purchase 10 tickets and reserve a table, you can indicate whether you prefer to have your table toward the front or back of the room.
UNABLE TO ATTEND THIS YEAR?
No problem. You can donate auction items (see Donate below) or advertise (see Advertise below), or send a financial contribution to:
c/o Center for Public Service
Campus Box 2456
Gettysburg, PA 17325
Getaways, spectacular group dinners, artworks, themed baskets are just a few of the hot items. Begin thinking now about what you can donate. Be creative! Looking for ideas? It’s easy. Consult the 2016 Auction Booklet.
- Deadline for receipt of donations: Friday, January 13 (Exception: dessert donations received up to 4:30 pm, Saturday, January 21)
- Deadline to have donations listed in auction booklet or on line: Friday, January 13
- Donations can be delivered to the Center for Public Service at Gettysburg College from 9:30 a.m to 4:00 p.m Monday through Friday, beginning December 1. The office is located in Plank Gym, 2nd floor, entrance nearest the fountain. If you wish further instructions call 717-337-6490 or contact email@example.com. Please note that the office will be closed December 23 – January 2.
Advertise your business or activity in the 2017 Auction Booklet that is posted on line plus distributed in printed form to 600 auction revelers!
- Choose a one-quarter, half, or full-page and your fee becomes part of the auction income.
- Deadline to submit an advertisement, Friday, January 13. .JPG format is appreciated.
- Design your own ad, or PGL’s advertising coordinator will be happy to design it.
- Submit your request for an ad online.