DATE: Saturday, January 17, 2015
LOCATION: Gettysburg College Field House, between W. Lincoln & Broadway Avenues on the College campus
5:00 p.m. Doors open, silent auction bidding on 100’s of items, fishbowl & raffle tickets
5:15 p.m. Buffet chili dinner (byob) and live music
5:45 p.m. Free childcare opens
6:00 p.m. Live auction
TICKETS: $15, , children 5-12 $10.00, children under 5 free, buy 10 tickets and reserve a whole table.To purchase tickets see instructions below under “Attend.”
THREE WAYS TO PARTICIPATE: ATTEND, DONATE, ADVERTISE!
The festive auction, as PGL’s major fundraising activity, is of critical importance to its program. You are heartedly invited to participate. Here’s how:
Tickets to the auction include the buffet dinner and childcare for those with young children.
Tickets are available for advance purchase or at the door (sorry, no reservations without payment). Due to the popularity of the auction advance purchase is highly recommended. Choose one of two ways:
– Simply click here on Auction Tickets On Line, then on the right-hand side click on “PGL Auction: Nicaragua Night” and complete the form. Deadline for online ticket orders Friday, January 16.
– Or contact the Center for Public Service at Box 2456, Gettysburg College, Gettysburg, PA 17325, or at 717-337-6490 and submit cash or check for your tickets.
Indicate whether you would like to pick up your tickets at the CPS, receive them by mail, or pick them up the evening of the auction at “will-call.”
If you purchase 10 tickets and reserve a whole table you can indicate whether you prefer to have your table toward the front or back of the room.
CAN’T ATTEND THIS YEAR?
No problem. You can donate auction items (see “Donate” below) or advertise (see “Advertise below), or send a financial contribution to: Project Gettysburg/Leon, % Center for Public Service, Box 2456, Gettysburg College, Gettysburg, PA 17325.
Getaways, spectacular group dinners, artworks, themed baskets are just a few of the hot items. Begin thinking now about what you can donate. Be creative! Looking for ideas? It’s easy. Consult the 2014 Auction Booklet.
Advertise your business or activity in the 2015 Auction Booklet that is posted on line plus distributed in printed form to 600 auction revelers!
– Choose a one-quarter, half, or full-page and your fee becomes part of the auction income.
– Deadline to submit an advertisement, Friday, January 9
– Design your own ad, or PGL’s advertising coordinator will be happy to design it. Photo, graphics accepted.
– To submit your ad simply click here on Auction Booklet Advertisement Form.